Announcing our Summer
all stock reduced
Introducing The Scottie Globemaster SDR
- High power
- Clean spectrum SDR
- Wide operating frequency range
- Frequency range 1.8MHz to 1300MHz
- Power Output : 1.8 - 75MHz up to 38 Watts PEP on the HF bands. Additional VHF/UHF Band Option to 23 cm. 2 Watts PEP
- RX/TX Band Pass Filters resulting in reduction of RX IMD, out of band interference and TX Harmonics
- Receiver Sensitivity: MDS, 500 Hz BW -131dBm (70 MHz).
- Selectable HF LNA ( +18dB) and Attenuators (30 dB range).
- Transmitter RF Output Linearity: IMD of -47dbc measured at +37dbm.
- Spectral purity: Low Carrier ( -70dbc), Image (-60dbc) and Harmonic Levels ( <-60dbc).
- Standard Frequency Stability (0.5ppm), Resolution (1Hz).
- Extreme Frequency Stability Option - (0.017ppm) - (with Scottie Drift Zapper unit fitted).
- All Modes: CW SSB Data AM FM. - Optimised for Data Mode Operation.
- Zero Latency CW performance - up to 80 wpm. Embedded Multi Mode Iambic Keyer with Side Tone Output.
- Robust Thermal Design and Performance, Silent Operation - No Fans required.
- High Reliability Design - Several thousand hours of development testing !
- 'Burn In' testing applied on every unit.
- Rear Panel facilities: USB Control, Ext. Amp / Transverter Control, CW Side tone, ATU Control, CW Key, +13.8V PSU, UHF RX and TX SMA and HF Antenna BNC connectors.
- Rugged Enclosure, available in four anodised colours. Size: 30mm X 125 mm X 165 mm. - Coat pocket size! Weight: 570 gm.
- USB control for general operation using Quisk 4.1.41, HDSDR V2.76 and FLEX V2.4.4 and for firmware enhancements
- Supported operated systems are Microsoft Windows 7 and 10 or an Odroid N2 SBC. mini-PC
- For a no-hassle Turn-Key operation a Linux O.S. SD Card compatible with the Odroid N2 is available - the SD card contains Quisk, Fldigi, WSJT-X and QSSTV GUIs which are fully integrated for immediate use with a standard HDMI Monitor.
- Comprehensive Documentation supplied, plus Professional On-Line Technical Support, visit https://groups.io/g/globemaster
- Build Your Own Globemaster KIT OPTIONS are also available - only high quality components used - easy procurement from major suppliers. - Great for the avid builder.
- Power requirements: +13.8 Volt Supply @ 5 Amps (continuous rating)
Scottie Globemaster SDR - Ultra Compact Design
Scottie Globemaster SDR - The Base Station Solution
The Globemaster Compact Portable Configuration
The Compact configuration above shows the Scottie Globemaster SDR / CW Keyer, Odroid N2 SBC Mini PC and 7 inch HDMI Display. Fully Integrated Linux OS including: Quisk, Fldigi, WSJT-X, QSSTV and JS8Call
The Globemaster Operating with Quisk